Monday, May 23, 2016

Launch!

Did you know that there are over 25 parks in the city of Bremerton alone? And there are even more in the surrounding area such as Silverdale, Gig harbor, Port Orchard, and Bainbridge Island! And these are just county parks so no need for that pesky Discover Pass that always gets lost in the mess we call our car.

Having two small children myself, I frequent these parks quite often but I find it is easy to get stuck in a rut and only go to one or two parks that are the biggest and often most crowded...but there are so many others to choose from! So I am challenging myself to get out of that rut and go explore!

This is going to be my written record of every park that I visit. On this blog you will be able to find an address to each park, a list of things to bring with you when you visit, and an honest review of the parks facilities, play equipment, scenic views, and general space, plus anything else that is particularly interesting to me. At the end of each blog I will provide a rating on each park on a five star scale.

I hope that this blog is useful to other moms in the area, so that they too can get outside this summer and explore the area with their children! Happy Park Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment